Tuesday, August 3, 2010

08/02/10 - 224.6 lbs (-8.4 total)

I really have no idea what my body is doing. Last week was a 0.2 gain. This week is a 0.7 loss. For almost 2 weeks I have not exercised. I totally expected about a 5 pound gain for this weigh-in. My body is driving me batty! My neck is still giving me problems, and I guess I am the "all or nothing" girl....because it did not occur to me that I could have done my Wii Fit - I could have just walked - I could have probably even done crunches. Instead, I was stuck with wanting to do my TaeBo...I want the intensity. I truly am longing for the intensity. But yet, for almost 2 weeks now, I have done nothing...because my neck hurt and it didn't occur to me that I could have done SOMETHING, no matter how small.

So, I was going to start back Saturday - then Sunday - then Monday. Shows you how hard it is to get back into something when you've been out of it for a while. 2 weeks really isn't that long, but I suppose as far as habits go, it's long enough. So, today I plan to do my Wii Fit. I will definitely get to it today. There is no room for slacking.

0 Comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter