Monday, August 9, 2010

08/09/10 - 224.1 lbs (-8.9 total)

Well, it looks like I'm getting closer to hitting my first 10 pound mark a second time - just 1.1 pounds to go. I've still been slacking. I exercised on 7/20, then again a week ago (8/2), and then yesterday - so only 3 times total in the last 3 weeks. Last night I did TaeBo - I'm so out of shape again exercise-wise that I could only handle 10 mins of it. So, my plan is to do another 10 mins of it again today, and maybe again tomorrow, then up it to 15 for a few days, then up it again, etc, until I can go all the way through it. I may not be able to do it perfectly, but at least I know I can get to a point of going through it and then I can work on more details. And, my neck is still hurting just a bit - but it's better enough to where I can do TaeBo without worrying about hurting it more. This is the longest neck pain I've ever had in my life!!

I still want the Insanity workout, but for now, TaeBo will have to do. I'm starting to wish that I'd been doing TaeBo this whole time - maybe I'd have lost more than I have actually lost by now. It's been almost half a year since I started this journey, and I'm still trying to get BACK to that first 10 pounds that I initially lost by the end of April. So, again, hoping with upping the intensity that I will have more success in the months to come.

I greatly appreciate everyone's encouragement as I've gone through this journey. I have such a long way to go if the past 6 months is any indication of how the rest of my life will be (as far as getting the weight off and then maintaining), but I plan to keep at it and your encouragement has really helped me stay on track. I may have given up by now - it's just such a difficult thing to do. But because of everyone who cares about me, I've received encouragement every single time I've needed to have my mind re-focused. So with all that said, THANK YOU!

0 Comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter