Monday, July 26, 2010

07/26/10 - 225.3 lbs (-7.7 total)

Last week I had a 1.3 lb gain and today I had a 0.2 lb gain. Not surprising, so I'm not going to complain nor will I get frustrated today. I hurt my neck, so I did not exercise except for one day last week. I'm thankful for just the 0.2 lb gain - it could have been a lot worse.

Hoping to be able to exercise again soon - my neck still hurts, but not as bad as it had been. Last week when I thought it was ok enough to exercise, I did TaeBo and I think I made it worse. So, this time around, I will be waiting for it to completely go away.

That's all. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Kristi said...

Kristin,

I hope your neck is better. It's hard to focusing on weight loss when you aren't feeling well.

I'm right here in the weight loss journey with you. I started a blog as well. (http://krististheendofthebeginning.blogspot.com)I had weight loss surgery 5 weeks ago today. I really didn't tell many people about it. It's SO personal for me. Anyway, feel free to follow my blog as well!

Hope you are doing well!

Kristin Hope said...

Hey girl!

Thanks so much for the encouragement - my neck is actually still hurting. :( I haven't worked out for 2 weeks tomorrow, and I expected a gain this morning but I actually had a 0.7 loss that I need to blog about. I have no idea what my body is doing!! lol But, now I need to get back to exercising - it didn't dawn on me to just do SOMETHING, even if I couldn't do TaeBo like I wanted.

And wow, oh my gosh girl!!! I pray that you've been healing well and I pray that this will help you get to where you want to be. I'm totally going to be following your blog now - thanks for letting me know about it. :)

Let's both get this done, right? :) Love ya!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter