Tuesday, July 6, 2010

07/05/10 - 225.3 lbs (-7.7 total)

Well, I'm a day late in posting this. Partly because I didn't want to. Partly because yesterday was a lazy day. I got up, weighed myself, and became frustrated. A 0.4 lb gain. I truly don't get it - I'm out of my funk, I'm exercising, I'm adding veggies to my meals, and I'm drinking my water (weekends are still hard, though). I did miss one day of exercise last week that I could have made up on Saturday, but I chose not to. And, I ate late Sunday night, so I'm thinking that was part of my problem. But still, I don't get it. Maybe my loss would have been so small that Sunday just flubbed it up. I'm not giving up, but come on - what is my body doing???

I had planned on changing my weigh-in day to Friday or Saturday mornings, thinking maybe I just can't get the weekends right. But, on second thought of that, I realized that I would be giving myself an excuse to not be careful. So, I just need to be more careful I guess.

And, I've realized something. I don't "feel good" after exercising, like I had been feeling in the past. I get and stay achy - and it gets better over the weekend but then it starts again when I exercise again on Monday. So that doesn't make sense, and is very discouraging when I go to exercise because I don't want to feel achy and icky. :( No idea what could be causing that.

Onward we go...

0 Comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter