Monday, June 28, 2010

06/28/10 - 224.9 lbs (-8.1 total)

Ok, so still headed in the right direction - just so much slower losing these first 10 lbs than I did the first time around.  Maybe in the next month or two I'll be able to get past this plateau, I suppose.  I didn't think plateau's came this early!  However, I did complete my first week (first 4 days) of EA Sports Active More Workouts.  It's a little bit of a different set up than the first game, and I think I actually like it.  I have to schedule 4 days to workout, with 3 days off per week.  Of course, I can always work out on my days off, but right now I have my schedule set up for Mon/Tue and Thur/Fri.  This gives me a good break in the middle of the week, as well as weekends off in case stuff is going on.  So, I think it's very doable and last week proved to go nicely.  I'm enjoying the exercises, so that always helps.  I'm still anxious for the next one to come out, but I have a problem.  For the next one, they are going to open it to other consoles like the PS3 and the Xbox.  I think for both of these consoles, it will be completely hands free.  With the Wii, it will still require the use of one remote.  So, my problem is.....I need a PS3 or Xbox in the living room because I want to be hands free!  How awesome would that be???  :)  We shall see what happens as that is still several months away (I think November, but I'm not certain).

As for the feedback I received, I will be keeping the new layout as well as the new title "Four ButterSticks", but I will keep my blog address the same (kristinhope79.blogspot.com). I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Melissa Frazier for creating my blog logo - she is awesome!! :)

My goal for this week is to come up with a weekly meal plan.  I have to have one situated by Wednesday because that is when I will need to go shopping (so this week will only be Wed through Sun), and then I plan on going shopping once a week, I suppose - I guess on Sundays or Mondays.  Hopefully we can manage our groceries and our eating a little better this month. If you are interested, here is the Google Doc template for our Meal Plan/Grocery List.

2 Comments:

Kristi said...

You are doing great Kristin! Losing weight is sooooo hard. Pretty much the hardest thing I've ever done and I've just started trying it again. Good luck! I enjoy reading your updates! Love ya!

Kristin Hope said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for the encouragement - it's SOOOO frustrating!! :) And yes, the hardest thing I've ever done as well. But, I'm so glad that you are trying again - I wish you well and hope your journey resembles Keelie's more than mine! :) I know you have such a great friend in her and she's full of encouragement - don't give up!! Love you, girly! :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter