Monday, June 21, 2010

06/21/10 - 225.3 lbs (-7.7 total) - Maintaining

So today's weigh-in was my first maintenance weigh-in. I stayed at 225.3 lbs. I am completely fine with this and I have plans for this week to be GREAT!

In honor of my letting off the brakes, I have given my blog a makeover, complete with a new name: Four Buttersticks. :)  This may change again in the future, but my idea is from comparison that 1 lb loss is equal to 4 sticks of butter.  The makeover is not complete yet (takes far too much time than I have right now), but I ask that you please take a look and let me know what you think. As you can see, I have 3 polls on the top of my page that I would really love for you to answer. :) My future plans include a nice picture at the top and a new section to list what I am eating because I am going to try to get back on Weight Watchers based on what I remember from the program. It won't be perfect, and I know the program has changed, but at least it will be a start for tracking my food in the best way possible for me.

2 Comments:

Keelie said...

I like the new look! Cute! I think you need a great photo of four butter sticks at the top??

I am about to start tracking my food of the blog too. I think it will be helpful. Keep up the great work. You have stuck with it for this long and that in itself is a major accomplishment!

Kristin Hope said...

Thanks, Keelie! :) Yeah, I want to try to make some kind of picture to incorporate "butter sticks" - I'm just not that creative. So far I'm not sure if I'll keep the new name, but definitely the new layout.

Good luck with your food tracking - I "liked" your page on Facebook - how cool! :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter