Friday, July 15, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions....



I am the BEST decision maker in the world!!!!!

*ahem*  Let's try that again.  I am NOT the best decision maker in the world (ask my hubby, he'll attest to this).  I am usually really good (too good) at going with the flow of things, but I know that I need to learn to be a better decision maker.  I'm not talking about the big and serious stuff - I can usually make up my mind when it comes to things like that.  I'm talking about the little things, such as what to wear, what to eat, what to watch, what to do, etc.  While I can make those decisions when I'm on my own *most* of the time (usually I just do whatever pops in my mind first....that's not really making a decision, is it??), it's when I'm with someone else that I get hung up.  So my answer to any of these questions, and others, is usually "I don't care".  Nope, I truly don't.  And I don't want to make the decision because I'm going to be just find with whatever YOU want.  :)  Yep - real mature, I know.  ;)

So if you haven't guessed it already....I need help with a decision!  :)  My original plan was to order P90 (NOT P90X yet, just P90), but after looking at a few other Beachbody products, now I'm not so sure.  There are so many I want to try, and I know I have plenty of time to get to all of them, but I have to be certain of what I do next because then it will be another program I will have to commit to - and I will commit to it, that's not a problem.  But which one is best??  I already have Slim in 6 and am on my second round.

Take a look at the links below, then please fill out the form with your choice.  Which one would you pick as the next program?  Note: The links below are directly linked to my coach Hugo Sanchez's Beachbody shop - if any of you are interested in any of these products, or any others, please, buy them through him.  I'd love to be a coach one day myself, possibly, but for now, I'd like to promote the products through his shop.

10-minute Trainer:



4 Comments:

Hugo Sanchez said...

I love your commitment to health and fitness! You're well on your way to achieving your goals...one step at a time.

Kristin Hope said...

Thanks, and I appreciate your continued encouragement!

Tiffany said...

I love Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam. I have had lots of success with Turbo Jam in the past and am loving Turbo Fire as well. Check out my site to see my progress updates (scroll down the page a bit) with Turbo Fire.

Good Luck!

Kristin Hope said...

Thanks, Tiffany, for your input - I appreciate it! :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter