Wednesday, September 29, 2010

09/27/10 - INSANE!!!

So this week's weigh-in for 09/27/10 was +- 0 pounds at the same 225.8 lbs. So, still down only -7.2 total since February.

It's time for a change. I haven't been able to buy the Insanity workout until now, and only because my cousin switched up her routine and decided to sell it to me - and she was so sweet to let me use it now knowing that I won't be able to pay her for it just yet. Thank you, Sasha!!!!!! :)

So I'm on my 2nd day of Insanity. Yesterday was the Intro and Fit Test. Today was the Plyometric Cardio Circuit - basically, high intensity cardio. I honestly can't believe that I didn't melt into a puddle on the floor! :) I was able to get through most of it, except for one of the circuits - for that one, I was only able to do one of the exercises (out of 4 I think) because the others were floor exercises and well, I still need to flatten my tummy a little. It was unfortuantly in the way. :( But, that didn't stop me. I did other things (including crunches) for that part of the circuit. Maybe by the next time I hit this circuit I'll be able to do one or two more of the exercises.

So, all in all, it was a great workout. Not perfect, but I didn't expect it to be perfect and I know that there's only one way to go from here - and that's losing weight and getting better and better, enduring more and more, no matter how long it takes. I feel great! And even after that difficult workout, I intend to keep on with Insanity until I finish it. Only 58 more days to go! Maybe I can lose at least 15 pounds in those 58 days. We shall see.

Now it's time for a hot bath and some relaxing for my muscles!

2 Comments:

Kristi said...

Whoo hoo! Good for you working out! It's NOT easy, but does work!

Kristin Hope said...

Thanks, Kristi - it was time for me to step it up. All this time I've been doing 10-20 minute things and it just wasn't cutting it. One other thing I really am going to like about Insanity is that the exercises rotate. Though - I'm so sore today, I have no idea how I'll get through tonight! 6 days on, 1 day off. :)

And by the way, you are doing great! Congrats on your recent run!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter