Monday, August 23, 2010

08/23/10 - 226.2 lbs (-6.8 total)

So I did have a 1.4 gain this past week. It's not surprising and I wasn't expecting a loss since I knew I wasn't doing everything I should have been doing. I didn't really have an excuse, though getting my water in was definitely hard because I was working in Duncanville all last week, as well as today, and I didn't have my second jug of clean water in a fridge like I do when I'm working at Region 10. Although, that doesn't give a reason for why I did not drink ANY water the last two weekends (though I did get 34 ounces in yesterday) - there's definitely no excuse for that one and my body has really been "puffy" due to the lack of water - which is always ironic to me. I've noticed it most in my fingers, my feet, and my stomach. Boy, it stinks to look pregnant laying down when you're not! I probably do standing up as well, though... :) The exercising, however, should have been a no-brainer. I let myself "be tired" or "too busy" since I did get home much later than usual most days last week (due to long drive plus errands after work).

Sucking it up and moving on...again....I feel like that's all I do lately because it seems that whether or not I'm actually trying, I just keep going back and forth and back and forth....

0 Comments:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter