Tuesday, February 16, 2010

02/15/10 - 233 lbs

And so it starts...

I have been trying to get things moving for the past month (well, longer than that, actually), and it just hasn't happened. So, yesterday, for the third time, I restarted my EA Sport Active 30 Day Challenge. Tonight I WILL get to the second workout. I have the first workout practically memorized!

As of 02/15/2010 I weighed 233 lbs. That's been my highest ever for probably about 6 months or so, maybe a little less. I'm happy that I haven't gained more, but sad that I've gotten to this weight. So now I'm doing something about it. I have a doctor's appointment this summer to get blood work done and re-evaluate some things that came back high or not-so-good with my last blood work. I promised my doctor that I was going to workout and eat better. So, this week my two goals are working out consistently as well as drinking at least 32 ounces of water, if not a little more after my workout.

One thing that set me back regarding blogging about my journey is the fact that I asked the person who created this template if I could change the pictures at the top. No response - but not a good excuse, either. So, I'm taking it upon myself to go ahead and get those pictures changed to what I want them to be (before pictures and, at some point, after pictures - with other pictures along the way in my blog). So, that will be changed soon, and my blog will be good to go!

So... Hello and Welcome! For whoever joins me in my journey, I hope we are both encouraged along the way!

(And of course, please be patient - it's going to take me a little time to get this blog looking exactly how I want it to!)  :)




2 Comments:

Kristin Hope said...

It was brought to my attention that my comments were not working because of the verification word. I have taken the verification word off. If I see that I start getting spam, I will set my comments to approval only - but for now, it should be working. Thank you, Keelie!!! :)

Keelie said...

You're welcome! I am so glad you are doing this blog! I think the format is great. I look forward to following along in your journey.
Keelie

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter